court question

me and this girl went to court a month ago about harressment, mostly texting and some private calls.. that she filed against me. WHICH WAS A LIE. she was harressing me. so we were told not to contaxt eachother for a year and our case will be on record till then. well she texted me a couple days ago callin me this n that so i plan on going back and making a report. will something actually be done this time? i want a restraining order against her how can i do that? anyone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Whatever you do, don't text or call back. See if you can get a restraining order and she can get into trouble if it continues. You think about changing your #?

Anonymous

• You have to report it right away.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I don't know about a restraining order because someone is texting you but you can call your police dept and ask. Just keep the texts and you can go back to court. Did you need a lawyer? If you had one talk to them about it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If you have a court order for no contact then she would be in violation of that. You need to report any contact to the court immediately. If you wait you could lose credibility.
    Anonymous

• Um, make a report this time and then just block her number.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I dont think the Harassment deal has kept up with the technology of texting..so im not sure how that works..but PPs are right file the claim now, or give it up!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009