how was this supposed to make me feel better?

We are due in 8 weeks and I am starting to freak out that we don't have enough stuff for the baby and we won't be able to make it and we are gonna have all kinds of finacal problems and ect.... So my boyfriend says to me Baby don't worry so much we will be fine if black people on welfare can have 5 kids and make why can't we be ok?" Are you freaking kidding me and he wasn't being racist justy sterotype so no bashing it was him not me...how can that make me feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• i am 22 and he is 20.. so yeah we are young
    Anonymous

• It can't.. but if you are young, he's probably right!

laughing

Anonymous

• If you can't spell financial, then you shouldn't be having a baby to begin with. Get an education so you can make it and give your child a life it deserves.
    Anonymous

• i think its just his warped way of trying to calm you down. you'll be fine i'm sure, we all freak out at some point even after the kids are here, that we won't be able to support them, so just relax and know you'll be ok,and if it gets bad you guys will figure out what you have to do together. be it one of you working two jobs, getting assistance til you can get on your feet. but that you'll be ok.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• ok ass i just really can't spell it is not my strong area... i am really good in math. and for your information i have a bach in Mathamatics to be a teacher and I have a assciates in MOA. so i am more educated then you think just can't spell.
    Anonymous

• LOL, hell yeah momma, put her in her place for being such a fickle judgmental person. I'm sure she never typos lol
    You'll be ok! Have you had a shower yet? Do you know if you're getting one? You can get WIC if you need it, I'm sure. You should go online and check out what public assistance your state offers. Usually there's something you can fill out to find out what you may qualify for, and you might be able to apply online.
    Good luck! No one ever had enough money for a baby, but we all make do!!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Take a deep breath and relax...the stress isn't good for you or baby and it won't change your situation either. What's gonna happen is gonna happen whether you freak out or not. Just try to hang in there...take it one step at a time...and know it will eventually work out in the end. Good Luck Hun!

ANON 35---Get a life...hobby...something! Do you have nothing better to do than sit around spell checking posts and dragging others down? She needs some comfort right now not internet bullies like you!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I am sorry some people are so rude!! I am sure there have been presidents with spelling "issues" too!! Hey your grammar is really good maybe anon 8:35 will give you "parent points" for that!!

You two are just getting anxious for that baby, realizing a huge life changing responsibility is so close. But as long as that baby has parents that are willing to be really great parents and do anything to face up to that responsibility all will be fine!! All the best little momma!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• OP...please send me a friend invite...I've been in your situation and would love to get to know you...typos and all!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• he also wants me to tell yall what i am freakn out about... we don't have a baby swing or boucer seat or play pen... we have everything else and now he is looking at me laughing at me because i just realized he was right we are ok sorry for being hormanal < proboly didn't spell that right either> just stressed sue in 4 weeks...
    Anonymous