Is this hemorrhoid? What can I do about it? tmi

Last few days I have been pretty constipated and I drank some juice and ate high fiber food and yesterday I finally went. Well my butt hurt after and when I took a shower last night I had a bump near my hole. Today it is still hurting and the bump is still there. Is this hemorrhoid? What can I do about it? It hurts. And I feel terrible nasty and grossed out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to lovely pregnancy hemorrhoids!! Sounds like you're doing all the right things high fiber diet lots of fluids, I would talk to your DR about any over the counter meds.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yeah it's probley a hemorrhiod. I felt really grossed out when I first got them too. Get some tucks with witch hazel to wipe it with. It really helps them feel better.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009