Do you think that the pregnant man...

Do you think that the pregnant man really counts as a pregnant man since he was a woman yes it says man on his stuff but he was a woman I don't think it does he never went through the entire transformation he kept his cooch so that still makes him a man right??.

No bashing if this offends you sorry move on

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 8:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get the whole trangender thing, I get peoples feelings when it comes to feeling trapped in the wrong body". But once you decide a sex to be...you should stick with it. Okay..."he" wants to be a guy then he needs to give up the "female" aspects of his body...otherwise he/she is basically creating its own sex. Yes to each their own, but to me this seems like a publicity stunt.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think of him as a woman. And honestly, I feel for those children. Especially the second one. They admitted to only having the second because of all the money they got for the first one.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• It is a WOMAN...the saying goes...if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck..."IT" does not have a penis..."IT" obviously still has all "ITS" female parts functioning...therefore it is female. Men don't have babies!
    Anonymous

• the word cooch offends me.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I see a person as whatever they want to be. He feels like a man. He has male hormones. He's legally a man. I see him as a man spiritually and a female technically. I saw his story on discovery and was so touched. He and his wife seem like wonderful people. People get too wrapped around technicalities and labels.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No, she does not count as a pregnant man.

Calling someone something they just aren't is lying.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I'm still on the fence with this one. I wonder if they'll end up home schooling. I can't imagine what the kids will go through at school! I mean kids can be cruel, yo.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think it's his business, and only needs speculation on by others if they are considering going through the process.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I don't understand why this is socially significant. This person was born a female, has female parts that enabled this person to give birth. This is no freak of nature, no broken rule of science. It is a female body doing what it does when inseminated. I think it is nuts that this even made news and people made some big stink about it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

agreed!!
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009