What is this pain? Going to call dr in the morning if it hasn’t stopped!

I am 30 weeks pregnant and threw the weekend I have been having sharp pains in my hoo hoo and off and on back pain. Sharp pains last only a few seconds and not consistent. Do you think I could be going into early labor? I am going to call and talk to the nurse in the morning since they are not open today but just a little concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Can't you go to an Urgent Care or Emergency Center? I wouldn't wait until morning. I wouldn't risk it. I'd go somewhere, now.
    sheriskidmore

Answer by sheriskidmore at 8:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• more then likely there going to tell you that they are "round ligament pains" im 35 weeks and get them ALL the time. and yeah it seriously feels like you got stabbed in the vagina. i know what you mean. hurts like hell.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• it could be braxton hicks... i had the same thing and the ob/gyn told me that's what it was
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i agree with the round ligament pain. i did that and thats what they told me, but to be on the safe side i would call the hospital you are going to deliver at or your local er and ask them.
    froggiedee

Answer by froggiedee at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• you could be goin thru false labor or u might be goin in labor if i was u i would go to the doct
    shawn_cj

Answer by shawn_cj at 11:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• ligament pains, i get them down there too and im 37weeks. They come and go and sometimes are in my stomach but I just started having them like 32weeks maybe??
    Anonymous