Have You Tried "Simply Slender"? If so, would you recommend this?

Simply Slender is a Lemonade Diet Mix (if thats what you'd call it) which is similar to the Master Cleanse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Those "diet aid" gimmicks are crap. Stop beating around the bush. If you want to lose weight, eat less and move more. The previous poster gave a great starter list to follow.

I lost weight by exercising and eating better. I started out by running 2 miles five time per week. Now I can comfortably run 8. I also cut all processed foods.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009