What do you use wipie containers for?

We have crayons in one and we use one for spare change.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have my dd's bath toys in them and stuff like that.. they are pretty handy!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Crayons/markers
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 9:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• crayons and markers too!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• crayons, small toys, and I have makeup in some. My daughter is 5 now so we haven't had any new ones for a LONG time. But they are holding up pretty well.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Besides wipies? Lots of stuff -- they are great.

Crayons, colored pencils, regular pencils, markers, sidewalk chalk.
    Gravy mix and seasoning packets.
    Make-up.
    Legos and other small toys.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My little guy pretends it's the potty for his stuffed animals. :) Something he came up with, of course.
    sheriskidmore

Answer by sheriskidmore at 9:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Wash clothes for my DD and ya spare change also they really do hold up well. I need to get more cause i just get refill packages and i have more stuff to go in them . Toys and silverware of my DD.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• more wipies.. lol
    just like raemommy I also buy new ones just to get containers to put stuff in tho.. when they start playing with toys there's always a need for some sort of organization. My daughter is just reaching that age and I'm about to go get a bunch of new containers so that I can make her bins for my bookcase.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My granddaughter is 4 1/2 months old and we still have the same wipie container that we opened since she was born (she lives with us). I prefer to buy the refill packs of wipies and keep refilling the same container...LOL...so we don't have any empties to fill yet.

We buy her diapers by the boxload, but I keep the boxes and put the clothes she outgrows into them after I have lined them with a plastic bag. Of course, I wash everything first before I pack it away. I'm saving all her baby items for any future grandchildren. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• One of the old wipes containers had crayons in it. My little one likes to put toys (hot wheels ) in it. It is also good for storing legos, or small toys.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009