ANY GOOD ADVISE??

I AM DUE IN 6 WEEKS, AND I HAVE ALREADY STARTED GETTING MY HOUSE CLEAN AND SET UP FOR BABY KARLEE. ANY OTHER ADVISE OF WHAT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE SHE GETS HERE???

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep.....get as much sleep now as you can because it ain't happening in 6 weeks. Congrats...........and good luck.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 9:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You also need to get in naps cause sleep will be missed once baby gets here. Also go and do something for you that you enjoy and also get really comfortable PJ's and a new bathrobe. All new mommies have to have a new robe. That's my mothers saying : )
    Congrats on the new LO coming soon. Keep us updated if you choose to I would love to here all about the new baby. Have a wonderful night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I just had my son on June 18th, my best advice is sleep as much as you can and dont overwork yourself. My first night with baby was awful due to lack of sleep
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• make a grocery list for your husband or you mom to get before you come home... in it make sure there is plenty of grab and go food ..for you so you can just take care of you and baby...so water bottles juice boxes pb&j cheese stix cold cuts lots of fresh fruit and veggies (and aske them to wash it for you while youre out
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Make meals ahead and freeze them. You'll thank me later :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i agree. get as much sleep now, and pre make some dinners and freeze them so its less for you or your SO to do in a few weeks!
    prd2b_calledmom

Answer by prd2b_calledmom at 10:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009