I was with a girl for the first time last week.. Ive never had an orgasm until then wow. have any of you done this and stayed with a woman?

It was awesome I dont even have words for it wow it was awesome!!! I never thought that being with a girl would be that good! It was beyond great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I've never done it before with a woman but I'm glad you had a great time. Congrats! :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I had a 15 year relationship with a woman but I missed and longed to be with a man. I sort of enjoyed sex with her in the beginning, but I still felt creeped out about it at the same time (plus fantasized about men when I'd do it with her). I'm happily in a relationship with a man now and soon getting married. If you really like it with a woman great. Just telling you my experience. To me there is nothing like being penetrated by a man.
    Anonymous

• Women are FUN, SEXY, and EXTRA good in bed...but for some reason I always come back to Men!!
    Anonymous