What the f*ck do I do?

Ok we have people living w/ us. We have to move and we told them if we all are living together we need a 3 bedroom. For some reason they keep looking at 2. Mind you we will be the ones paying for everything. How do I get it through their thick skulls that we need a 3 bdrm not a freaking 2?. They are really making me mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I understand that you feel bad for their child but you are enabling them if you continue to house them...them having an attitude about the whole things speaks volumes. Think about your own sanity & family first. You have obviosly helped for some time....now it's time for you to move and them too...and not into the same house as you! there is help available to them...make them accountable otherwise...honey, you are in for a long & ugly ride. It doesn't sound as though they are thankful for the help you have offered but expecting you to help. That's wrong. You are obviously a giving person....sometimes that gets taken for stupidity and they will use you up until there is nothing left to use.
    Momof3cuties

Answer by Momof3cuties at 10:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If your moving and paying for everything then I think you should look without them and pick out the 3 bedroom you want.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• ask them this question. Well, if we move into a 2 bedroom, where will YOU be staying?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• YOU do the looking. I don't think you get an option if you aren't paying the bills.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I have been looking and so are they. I dont wanna live w/ them anymore, but I dont want their 7 month old DD to be homeless on my account. I am so confused.
    Anonymous

• Agree w/ all above. U are paying for the place its up to u. They dont like it then they can move out.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh and they expect us to get a 2 bdrm and make my DD sleep on the couch in the lving room.
    Anonymous

• I'm a little lost sorry. Who ever is living with you if you're putting up the rental deposit and/or paying rent or paying the mortgage then it's your decision. But you need rooms so that children's emotional and physical health are not compromised sleeping in adults rooms and adults too, especially women, must be emotionally and physically safe too. Of course, guys comfort is important. Can't some go rent a room and others of you rent a two bedroom place?
    Anonymous

• They have NO income whatsoever. I dont want their DD to be homeless on account of me.
    Anonymous

• Put your foot down! If you are paying for it, then it is YOUR home. They will just be guests and guests have no right to choose YOUR home for you.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 9:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2009