why do my feet burn while having sex?

everytime I have sex a few mins into it my feet start to burn in the inside. Its really weird. But it feels good. Does anyone eles have this going on.. this just started maybe a few months ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you had a baby recently? I know that can change things for someone sexually. Also when you have sex the blood flow is increased which of course causes your skin to flush and it feels more sensitive. Perhaps the extra blood flow is the contributor?

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Tough acting ta-acting. As long as there's no itching then you should be ok.
    Are you by any chance on meds?
    Anonymous

• I've heard of sex making your toes curl but not making your feet hot, lol. I guess your man's so hot it goes through your body to your feet :) All kidding aside it probably has something to do with the blood flow. All the blood rushes upward durning an orgasm, it's probably just the blood returning back down.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I did have a baby about 2 years ago. Im not on any medication. I dont know why that happens!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you have a pinched nerve in your pelvic region.
    Or, as my husband suggests, you should move away from the fireplace.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 10:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• hmm no fire place in my house Lol! I dont know but I dont wanna seem like an idiot when I go to the doctor and ask!
    Anonymous

• Very interesting! I agree with calle that it is probably a nerve thing since all of them run through the same area to the various parts. Does it change depending on your position? Providing, of course, that you have moved away from the fireplace and are still experiencing this odd sensation. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• As long as it feels good then why bother going to the doctor? Reminds me of the old joke where the lady pokes her leg and tells the doc it hurts when she does it. Then she pokes her shoulder and say it hurts when she does that too. The doctor tells her to quit poking herself. She has a broken finger! If it's not broken, why 'fix' it? lol

Cin53

Answer by Cin53 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009