Did you know heaven is an Open Invitation for everyone, whoever asks Jesus to have ALL their sins forgiven ?

Romans 10:13
http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
please read June 22 ?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 9:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• He gives us a chance to let go of all our guilt and shame. Everything we are ashamed of can be washed away. Our broken hearts can be made whole.

It feels sooooooo gooooooood to be forgiven!!!!

Thanks for posting!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh wait, I feel something. Maybe it's the holy spirit. Oh, wait, it was only gas. Seriously, how many people have you actually converted with this stuff? And I can guess what your churches sermon was on. But there is one thing we agree on. Home defiantely is open to all.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Maybe God put it on her heart to do this today. And maybe it is for someone else today.

: )

If God tells her to post an invitation, she should obey. It is just an open invitation; she is just seeing if anyone is interested. Maybe someone is! You never know!

A lot of people come here (not just us regulars) and maybe someone is looking for God's grace today. Maybe someone needs to hear that God still loves them. This could be someone's "moment"

This is a good one.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes and it's a beautiful thing.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 10:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Sorry 2mothershelpers - I'm not buying. Your credibility is nothing. You post so many judgmental things, and you think this post is going to change people's minds? Maybe if you actually opened your mind and tried stepping in someone else's shoes for a while and really tried to understand another's point of view or opinion, then maybe you could see that your behavior on here has been offensive to many people.
    Anonymous

• While people might think her post is trivial, it might be meaningful to someone currently being moved by the Holy Spirit. I don't believe in coincidence. If you think it's stupid, ignore it :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, I know enough about the Christian beliefs that I could get to heaven if I wanted.....most do. We don't need to be reminded over and over.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I don't sin!  I have no guilt or shame and I'm putting my energies into living this life.  I had an awesome day today and enjoyed a totally new experience while spending some quality time with my husband.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes i do and thank you for sharing. God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Thanks but I'll pass.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2009