How old was your lil one when...

How old was your lil one when they learned how to throw fits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd say about 7 months. She's 9 months now and if you take stuff from her she throws a fit or if you move her because she is getting into something she throws a tantrum..
    ArmyWife42

Answer by ArmyWife42 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• 9 months.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 10:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think he was about 8 months
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• my son had his first major "fit" a few weeks ago (he's 14 m/o). it was over ketchup. I took the bottle out of his hands so I could put it away and close the fridge door. he screamed, stamped his feet and timbered face first onto the floor. he was fine, but it was so scary!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• My sons 8 months and he throws fits if his sister takes something away from him. He'll get mad and throw things. It's kinda cute and funny now but I can tell the future will be.. um.. fun :P
    Anonymous

• My DD is 15 weeks and if she doesn't get it the way she wants it then she will let me know in no uncertain terms that I have not been successful in meeting her needs. I think babies throwing tantrums is hilarious and can't wait for the day... might not find it so funny then huh :P
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009