Do You Believe Marijuana Should Be Legalized In The U.S. ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Health

• yes, yes, and yes!
    Anonymous

• LMAO! I concour!
    Idahwalker1

Answer by Idahwalker1 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes and No. I say "yes" because in comparison to what is already legal, there's no real reason for it not to be. I say "no" because (besides medicinal uses) recreational MJ use is not something I'm especially passionate about. I understand people will always have their own causes that are really important to them but I prefer to spend my energy on Adoptees Rights, rights of Women and Children and Health Care Reform ect. For those that are passionate about it being legalized, more power to them :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yup.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• YES
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes, for medicial use. I agree with novemberlove. I was once a recreational user and now looking back, all I did was laugh at stuff, pig out, occasionally get paranoid and many times became anti-social...I'd use it differently now and not abuse it, but I'll never go back now that i'm a mother and have a clean slate with the law!
    Anonymous

• Yes.....but then the government would control it and it'd be taxed like crazy.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I totally do then it can be taxed and then the government can start to get out of debt. It also is not nearly as bad for you as beer and liquior. It is like everything else if there is a big enough damand people will get it. why not try and bring down some of the countries financial problems by making it legal ?
    Miaover40

Answer by Miaover40 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• No. I don't think it should be. Because what is it going to be like when someone who has been smoking all day gets behind the wheel of a car. They're reflexes won't be what they should and they'll end up killing themselves or somebody else. We already have drunk drivers do we really need stoned drivers? I think it's crazy. But that's my opinion. And before anybody says that I don't know what I'm talking about, I do. I smoked it all through my 2nd year of high school so I know how it changes your physical and mental responses to things. And I don't believe anybody who says that it doesn't do that to them. But like I said that's my opinion.
    Princess02266

Answer by Princess02266 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009