Who has potty trained a child less than one year old?

Any advice or tips? How long did it take for them to be completely out of diapers?

micheledo

Asked by micheledo at 10:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter was 6 months when she first went pee on her potty.
    really i think u can do it at any age i have friends that do diaper free pottying scenes birth an have babys that crawl to there potty when have to go.. they also make psss or p p p noises it really cute . to all the closed mined people out there that think baby are so dumb they just need love an guidelines an they learn amazingly
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• wow that's REALLY EARLY
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 10:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Vabchmommy-well that is kind of funny, because my daughter tries to go everytime I put her on the potty. You can feel the muscles working when you hold her. She has been dry through all her naps for several days now. I only take her to the toilet every few hours and she holds it most of the time!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree that this seems VERY early but all children are different!! good luck
    Jessy07

Answer by Jessy07 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• if they are "potty trained" at that age, its not really fully trained. its more of the parents taking them to the bathroom every 20 mins to put them on the toilet. at that point they don't understand the urge to go, they def aren't old enough to go by themselves.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009