(crying) All we are doing is arguing here we are in the middle of moving on baby number 2 and all we are doing is arguing its like i do nothing right like im just another female not his fiance someone help This HURTS......

youngmom147

Asked by youngmom147 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• huny if he treating u like this now after haveing 1 child and sounds like ur preg with #2 u might want to get out now beofr u marry him...i know its hard i have been there with my dd dad...all we did was fight and argue to start with and eventually things got physical...now i not saying thats going to happen to u but u have to think of ur kids...do u want ur lo growing up thinking that it normal to fight so baby that u end up crying and miserable every day? or do u want to show them there is a life out there that is full of happieness? if u can go stay with some friends or family for a little bit calm down and think about how u want u kids to grow up ota...keep me up dated
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Moving is VERY stressful, I was absolutely hateful during our recent move. I felt awful for it later, but at the time...you can't find anything, you're worried about your stuff getting broken, etc. You have the added bonus of being hormonal and sensitive because you're pregnant. Your guy could be stressed out because he feels like you shouldn't be doing anything, that he should be doing it all. Just something to think about. Hope it gets better soon.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• What are you arguing about? Money? Having another mouth to feed and moving is stressful for anyone! Keep in mind that most men usually consider providing material things as a way of showing they care. Is he making a sincere effort to support you and your first child? If so, that's a sign that he's in it for the long haul. If not, maybe it's time to reconsider. Sometimes couples fall into the pattern of fighting over the same stuff every day. If that's your case, the both of you really need to work on your communication. Put yourself in his shoes. Do you understand where he's coming from? If not, ask him. Don't be pushy or demanding about it, just help him to see that you need him to explain what his concerns are. Hate to say it, but we women seem to think our men should be able to "read our minds" and have all the answers. Be patient/calm when you talk about things with him.
    Anonymous

• Moving is very stressful and you are hormonal right now.  Just talk to him and tell him what you need.  Men are not good at guessing what we need. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Don't ever go into a marriage thinking that you can change the other person. You can't! You must settle this between you before you can go any further. You have to sit down and discuss this with him. It may be that you are overly sensitive being pregnant, but the reason doesn't really matter. The fact that he's not taking your feelings into account do. Talk this out!

Cin53

Answer by Cin53 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i Had that situation with an ex...he was very insensitive to my feelings and he was just horrible..I had a miscarriage cuz of him ( i feel lucky, tho, i'm not stuck with that guy no more). My son's father (whom my son never met) was a horrible boyfriend. I figured just because he got me pregnant, i dont have to spend my life with him. My life and my son's life is better off now, and i'm married to a man who respects AND appreciates me, and u deserve the same
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009