i had a period on oct.22 then i broke up with my bf then i had sex with my ex on nov.2 then i went bac 2 my bf then again on nov. 19 i had a period well i think it was a period but on dec.5 i went 2 the dr. and he took a pregnacy test and it was neg. then i took 1 again on the 16 and it was positive could it be a possiblity its 4 my ex.

jamyreah

Asked by jamyreah at 10:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP can I ask where in your post you said anything about aborting your baby or adoption? I'm looking and don't see what these crazy women are talking about.

Anyway yeah it could be either guys baby. Why don't you ask the OBGYN to do an ultrasound to give you a better idea of the date of conception/due date. That should be able to tell you when you concieved approximately. If you concieved on Nov 21st or something then you don't have anything to worry about. If you concieved on Nov you might be screwed.

Anyway what a shitty situation. Bet you wish you hadn't gotten yourself in that mess huh? Good luck to you! I wish you well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You will need a DNA test in about 10 months, and are a good reason not to procreate.
    Anonymous

• please keep your babt and forgive the above poster YOU are human! Just do not say anything and you never have to know.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• r u going to stone her? are you perfect? what a bunch of mean people! ignore them they wish they were pregnant!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• join the group abortion is for sissy"s on my profile page. Children are a gift from God .Psalms 127 and- God has had this child planned.- Psalms 139
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Um, why did you just tell her not to say anything about the baby not being her boyfriends? That's stupid. That man has a right to know whether or not he's raising someone else's baby.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I do not think some men would mind if it is in the best interest of the child why make drama?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Because he might be the type to mind. Maybe he doesn't want to raise a baby with someone who spreaded her legs for more than one guy and doesn't even know who the dad is. And if he doesn't mind rasing that baby, than he won't mind knowing and it wouldn't change his mind.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• also Jeremiah 1:5 is really good! God already knows this child!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2009