Hair extensions?!

I am getting married in September and wanting to get extensions. I dont want to pay hundreds of dollars either. I found these micro ring loop extensions online, I even watched a youtube video about them and they seem pretty simple. They are kind of like the single strand extensions that are bonded to your hair only without the bonding so it wont damage my hair either. My questions is have any of you tried them if so how did they work for you? And secondly how many strands should I buy? My hair isnt really thick but isnt really thin either in the middle..

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a beauty supply store and get the human hair extensions. You clip them on .They come cut seperately so you can decide how many to put in.GL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yeah, i agree with the other poster. Cosmo prof has them for $70. They just clip in. You'll have to find someone with a license to go buy them for you, but they are alot nicer than the ones from sally's , which is a public beauty supply store.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What I would recommend is going to HSN's website at www.HSN.com and typing in Toni Brattin

She makes clip on hair pieces, wigs and extensions. They come in a wide range of colors to match yours as closely as possible, plus you can get curl, straight or wavy clip on extensions for about $38! They are like half hair pieces with 6 small barrett style clips you use to secure in place, then you let your own hair fall over it and voila you have perfect hair. I have about 50 of her pieces including hair extensions and love them! I wore one of her pieces at my own wedding!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• becareful with extensions..my old boss got them done before her wedding, and you could see where every piece was connected at the root!!! it looked SOOOO tacky, and to me ruined her photos...just buy them in plenty of time to try them out!!! GL and congratS!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• go with the clip ons. you WILL NOT be able to get the others in well on your own, plus it takes effing HOURS and then they SLIDE out of your hair and it looks like you coughed up hairballs all over the house when you find them. no joke.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 4:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2009