D.R.A.M.A

So, I always wonder.....when there is a post that is asking for drama, the OP gets called a troll. Yet that post gets a lot of replies.....many saying quit trying to start drama ect.....If yall HATE IT SOOOO MUCH...then why do you reply? JW. Personally I like the drama....its like a live soap..better actually!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have a good night

Anonymous

• To post, or not to post, that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler to ignore the question
    Or to take arms and post to defend against them.

Anyway, you get the picture. Sometimes I'm in a mood to argue and will answer and sometimes I just ignore it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lol that was classic sadira
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• well said
    Anonymous

• sadira29

To post, or not to post, that is the question:

Or to take arms and post to defend against them. Anyway, you get the picture. Sometimes I'm in a mood to argue and will answer and sometimes I just ignore it.

&*&*&*&*

I love to custom re-write that for all sorts of occasions. Glad I'm not the only one. :O)

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Was this post meant to start drama? Should I roll up my sleeves? LOL
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

I agree depends on my mood but i do also agree its like live soap opera just better!
    littleboys2008

Answer by littleboys2008 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I like drama. Sometimes when the kids have gone to bad and the hubby is watching his programs, I will come to computer and look for someone to say something stupid. I love drama, and I love, love, love it wham the women say they won't waste their time on posts that deal with drama because they get drama all day every day, but they will sit down and type a five page memoir of why they hate drama so much. The other posts that I love, love are the posts about famous people and women will write how much they don't care, but they waste their time writing about how much they don't care, kind of like I'm doing right now. ;-) lol I love me some drama!!!

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i like how shes always annoymous makes it more funny!!!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2009