Why do you drink coffee?

For the obvious reasons I'm sure to keep awake and to suppress your appetite?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 11:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well it doesnt keep me awake thats for sure. i drink it cuz its comferting. i like to sit down and rest and jus enjoy a nice relaxing cup of coffee. its soothing.and in the morning its jus idk typical i guess for people to have that morning coffee. its my lil break from everything to jus sit down and enjoy my coffee and then get ready for the day or jus relax before goin to bed from havin a long day.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Well, what else would I have with my morning sugar? :)
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I used to drink a half cup of black coffee every morning to make me go to the bathroom regularly. Now that im preggo I cant drink it.... My doc says to completely stay away from caffeine, and well non-caf coffee doesnt have the same stool moving abilities haha
    Anonymous

• didn't know it suppressed my appetite and I don't think it actually keeps me awake(me personally). I drink it because if you put enough cream, sugar and sometimes chocolate in it, it actually tastes pretty good.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 11:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I like the taste. And I love the caffeine! But I can't drink any right now because I'm pregnant and it makes me really sick. I miss it.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I love coffee..the simple ritual of making it wakes me up. The thought of coffee while I'm still in bed, gets me up and out of it. The smell, mmmmm.... and then I usually drink it while playing around on cafe mom...or the news.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• It tastes good, and starts my morning off great! I don't drink it so much now that I'm pregnant, but I love just sitting on the couch with the laptop and a cup of coffee to start my morning!
    But with a 2-year-old, that rarely happens. :) So I enjoy it when it does!
    AudMama

Answer by AudMama at 11:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I love the way it tastes especially when eating bacon and It wakes me up and makes me poop.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• To wake my butt up and avoid a headache.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I like the taste. The caffeine doesn't really help with the keeping me awake. I just like the taste.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2009