My son is teething like crazy, he keeps drooling and im doing everything i can..but no matter what i do i cant make it better! What could i do?

Alexiq32

Asked by Alexiq32 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• MOTRIN for pain, Tylenol for fevers. Motrin will kill the pain asap. If you're willing to give it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• how old is he you can use teething tablets they work orjel tylonal or something warm washcloth or a teething chewie
    Anonymous

• Baby Orajel! It was the only thing that worked for my little one.
    Kleotide

Answer by Kleotide at 11:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• 5 months almost 6...hes fine most of the time there are times were he gets so mad
    Alexiq32

Answer by Alexiq32 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• The only thing that worked for my kids was the vibrating teething star by first years. You should be able to find it at toys r us. I did find mine at walmart but that was a couple of years ago.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I feel your pain!!! My daughter is teething too, she is 10 months (8 teeth, aaahhhh!!!). I give motrin and baby oragel but only if its really bad. I try other alternatives first. I have used pure vanilla extract to rub on her gums. I also give her food (not formula) when she seems the fussiest, I don't know if it relieves it or distracts her from the pain. She likes the gerber puffs, cold fruit just out of the fridge, celery, cold cheese, cold baby food. Lately I have given fruit popsicles. When she was younger I would put it in the mesh feeder, so she could hold it and I wouldn't have to worry about her choking. She also likes chewing on burp cloths, anything with a strap (she got my purse one day), and any of the teethers that are made of soft plastic. Hope it helps!!!
    Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 12:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Get a mesh feeder from Wal-Mart and stick an apple slice in there for the baby to chew on. That worked wonders for my children. Motrin and anything cold.
    AprilHansen

Answer by AprilHansen at 12:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2009