Is it wrong to like SEX so much that you would do it with any man at any time?? I just love having several partners...as long as I'm protected then it's ok right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• personally i dont think thats ok and with that kind of attitude i hope your protected EVERYTIME did you know you can get a std even if you've had as few as 3 partners! if i were you id be more careful. what you need is ONE man that will give it to you all the time. who said you need to have several partners. and even if you use protection its not protecting your reputation!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No i dont think that is ok. As a parent you should think of the example you are setting for your children?
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I never bring the men around my children, I always meet up at a hotel...as for ONE man, I just don't think that I could ever do it, I love all shapes and sizes, and I wanna try them all...
    Anonymous

• Is this for real ? are you stupid or has some STD already messed up your mind ?
    Anonymous

• did you know you can get a std even if you've had as few as 3 partners!
    Really? I thought it was one?!?

To the OP- Make sure you are using protection, and if you are serious you may want to speak to a therapist about this, especially if you are a mom and it is interfering in any way with your children.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• then buy dildos...i would be more worried about my reputation my kids and my health more then who imma fuck next...thats jus not right
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You guys...this is the same troll thats in the 3some and sexparty questions

Anonymous

• No I don't think that's okay. Doesn't matter if you are protected or not. Protection isn't 100% effective so you are risking the chance of becoming pregnant and not knowing who the father is, or worse, getting a STD or AIDS. Having sex with several random people is very careless and irresponsible behavior, especially for a mother. Whether or not you are bringing the men around your children, doesn't mean they won't hear about what you've been doing or catch wind of it some how. Not to mention you are putting yourself in serious danger if you are having sex with complete strangers who you don't even know. What if one of them is a rapist or murderer or something like that? Sex is a big deal and should only be done with people you love and trust. Not the whole damn town.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Did you have a father growing up?? You need to talk to someone
    Anonymous

• Get a 19 year old, then you will only need one guy. My fiance is 19 and he could do it 15 times a day if I let him.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2009