I picked a theme and clicked for my homepage and profile but it only changes my homepage, the profile one is a plain blue what am I doing wrong

abby91880

Asked by abby91880 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can't be doing anything wrong. A theme works on both pages regardless of if you want a different one on each page. You may have a degraded link on your page. Write to cafemom and ask them. They'll check out your page and find out what's causing the problem.

Cin53

Answer by Cin53 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• when i go to ur profile there is lady bugs and flowers it is very cute!
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 11:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Click on Privacy & Settings. Scroll down and make sure that "View customized profile pages" is checked. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I miss spoke in my first response. I wasn't aware that cafemoms had upgraded it so that you can now have a different theme on both pages. My first response was incorrect. I still think you must have a degraded link and would suggest writing to cafemoms about it so that they can go to your page and see what is going on exactly.

Cin53

Answer by Cin53 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009