im 32 weeks prego and im hurting real bad on my right side of my pussy i dont know what it is but its not cramps but it hurts to walk. it comes and goes but i know its not normal its been like this for a few days what should i do and a few more questions inside

what do you think this pain is that im having and what should i do? its like inbetween my pussy and my leg and my mom said my body is getting ready to have the baby!!! is that true i think i am going to call the doctor and see what he thinks in hte morning but im worried. and what are some good web sites of seeing how much you dialate during labor? i want to know the cm and how far you strech and all the tips on doing good in labor, like i know walking and swaying is good but i want to know more so if you have any tips or any web sites that can help please let me know!!! thanks for your help!!!

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal if you are carrying low, I am and thats what my doc says.. I have heard that it also could be you dilating.. especially if it hurts worse when you are standing or walking.. other signs of dilation are.. thicker discharge, lower abdomen pain, and nausea.. and just because your mom told you your body is getting ready to have the baby doesn't mean its gonna happen in a few days.. I have been dilated to 3.5 for almost 2 weeks.. with 50%+ effaced.. you could be preparing for quite awhile! Good Luck! Hope this helps!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 11:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Don't call it a pussy. That shows zero class and you're a beautiful girl and probably don't want to present yourself that way. I'm not trying to insult you at all. I'm just saying I'm not the only one who thinks its gross to call it a pussy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Its not uncommon to have pains all over your body as the baby grows things get pushed out of the way, stretch, nerves get pinched..... It will probably ease up. Worth asking your dr about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2009