How many of your work at home bizs or jobs give you free leads for posting on the company board?

Just look at all these ways to earn free leads! Initial Leads,New Associate Activation,Replacement Leads,Goodwill Leads,Contests,Associate Community Board Participation,Valuable Suggestions, Business Submissions, Business Submissions,News Responses,"Extra Free Leads" Sign & "Free Gift" Leads; Wow!

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 11:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• The best way to grow a business is through networking. Business networking like a chamber of commerce and Linkedin; social networking like PTA meetings and cafemom. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Sorry, my company doesn't need that kind of BS anyway. I do my own advertising and I do quite well, thank you.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• All the leads I've earned are legit, they are gathered by tv, internet and paper adds from what I'm told, only one has been asked to be removed from the list after 2 1/2 weeks.

Ive earned 70 in that time.
    You think a lot of leads is bad???

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Most of those 'traffic exchange' sites do no good. People who join are looking for free traffic, they get it by clicking ads, they aren't interested in the ads, just getting credit so their own ads will be viewed. I tried one about a year ago and got nothing out of it.

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• We are given 250 Free Leads each month. Beyond that it's up to us.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree, i dont use those traffic exchange leads, the free lead sites just suck, they all have a biz already!

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Good question. I'm glad you're doing so well. Yeah, we get alot of free leads that do pay off pretty well with mine. They also give us good training and lists of hundreds of free classified sites and forums. There are ways to get leads offline too. I spend about $20 a month to put an ad in our local county paper and get alot of leads through that. It's not required, but we all run our businesses in our own way.

Answer by tcarter1981 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009