Are you ever amazed by how much you love your child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes everyday especially that they grow so quickly and teach me new things everyday ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yes =) sometimes I cry just looking at her and she's already 20 months
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i was just gonna say that jus1jess...kids are beautiful miracles
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Every second of every day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh yes, I love being a mom more than I ever imagined, and that was a great suprise.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I occasionally get this overwhelming feeling about my kids. They will do or say something and I'm overcome with a surge of love for them. Awesome!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes, I'd die for them. And I'm particularly amazed that I love the child I gave up for adoption 21 years ago every bit as much as the twins I'm raising. They said I'd get over it and that subsequent children would replace him. Well those people were dead wrong and obviously dont understand a mothers love. If only I'd known that then.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yeah, randomly I'll look at her and just kind of get googley eyed. She's this small little thing, yet she's my whole world.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• All the time
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

•  My Mother used to tell us about the extraordinary love and protecting feelings she has for her children Keep in mind that she gave birth to SIX children. I never knew HOW she never seemed to love one more than the other at any given time and WE ALL knew we were LOVED. Now, when I had my Daughter I was SO blown away by how tiny and soft and just SO beautiful she was. I promised her then that NO ONE would ever hurt her. And to this day (she's 22) I feel the same way, take me, kill me but don't touch my baby..Not one day has gone by in 22yrs that I haven't told her that I love her. Gee thanks,,,now I'm crying

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009