wanna hear something cute?

When we say "happy feet", DD (20 months) starts super tapping her feet like the penguin. So when I tried to get her to go up to hubby and say "Happy fathers day", she just started tap dancing. It was equally as cute.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 11:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol sweet :)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• awww that's so darling .. :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You have a problem w/ a cm long breast pic? Then take your ignorant ass off the internet. No one asked for your opinion on the matter. Don't like it, don't look. Same goes in a restaurant. I decide where is ok to feed my child, not you. Grow up.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Cute, I told my daughter to wake up her dad and give him a kiss and she started jumping on him instead. As for your picture, there is nothing wrong with breastfeeding. It is not inappropriate and is perfectly normal. Just have to be comfortable enough to know that it is the best for your baby, not what other think.
    AprilHansen

Answer by AprilHansen at 12:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• How sweet cherish those moments
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• That is so sweet. MY DS went around this morning telling everyone happy birthday. He wouldn't say Happy Father's Day. And at church the children sang a special song for their dads. My DS was not sure what was going on and the teacher told him that they were going to sing a song for their dads and Eli just started singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider as loud as he could. Kids really do make life better.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• awww
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• that is cute :)
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• That is cute! Thank you for sharing that story with us. PS Don't let anyone tell you to change your picture. It is beautiful that you are confident in sharing such a natural thing with your daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• awww lol
    Am17

Answer by Am17 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009