hellp. it cant end :(

i am a younger mother, not very experienced either
and am a softie.
my boyfriend of 2 years told me he doesn't want to
be with me anymore.
he said it because lately nonstop we've been fighting about
pointless things.
i was devistated when he told me that, a day after he ended up
calling and i was too afraid to pickup.
yesterday i called him a few times and he told me he swears
to god he doesnt want to talk to me
and hungup. and today, not a word from him.
the thing i dont understand is why we brokeup. yes lately
we have been fighting a lot but the fights were
equally both of our faults and we know that. i really want
to work things out with him but i cant because
he wont answer.
can you guys please help me and tell me how i can get him
back and PLEASE dont say
i can do better because honestly hes a good guy and i dont
wanna give him up. this fight is pointless and i dont

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 12:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• well give him some time to cool off but set guidlines as to how you want and expect things to be compromise on issues if he feels you bug him to much , lay off chat with us moms grab a jornal , give him some cooloff time and just tell him you just want your family together and it's in his hands be strong with whatever decision he chooses and always build yourself and your chil/dren up, ... good luck,
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• send him a good meal with a tape of you and your concerns already speached write so it is said right-prayers
    http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think theres something he doesn t want to tell you...It sound to weird to me, sorry sweetie hope things work out. I wish I had better advice, just hang in there, if its ment to be it will be if its not it wont. You seem young and you still have alot of things to learn...I dont mean that in any kind of rude or hurtfull way, just that you have so much life experiances you still will go through. Good luck, keep your head up girl, things will get better.
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 12:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• give him some time to cool off... dont call him as hard as it is, just leave him be. If it's meant to be you guys will work things out. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think it sounds like something else is going on with him, something he's not letting you know. But that's just what it SOUNDS like, I could be wrong? Just give it time. Its easier said than done but don't call him, and if he calls you don't pick it up right away! Don't let him think at all that you are begging or desperate, it might make his ego swell... that's just been my experience with guys.. Give it time and keep your head up. stay positive. Relationships are a lot of work and fights can't be avoided. Things will work out : ) good luck!

Mizroxcam

Answer by Mizroxcam at 12:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Oh, geez this is not the time to be playing the don't-pick-up-the-phone-game. Give him a couple of days to cool off. Allow yourself to think about not being with him anymore and what you'll need to do for yourself and your child. If he is serious about breaking up, it's better that you prepare yourself rather than getting your hopes up and then being stuck in disappointment with no plans. If he wants to try things again, definitely try and talk out some issues that have been plaguing you two. If you go to a church or are religious, try talking to a pastor or rabbi or whatever. Either way, you need to take care of your kid and if that's with him or without him it's still on you.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OMG!!! im going through ALMOST the same thing!! =[ jeeezz add me as a friend???? maybe we can IM i have advice but it will be a bit long lol =] hang in there for now its amazingly supper hard but im hanging in so u can do it too!
    PriscillaMum

Answer by PriscillaMum at 1:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Give it some time. But if he doesn't WANT to come back, you can't get him to come back. Sorry, but that old saw about "if you love something let it go" became an old saw because it's TRUE.

It's also true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. SO leave him be. Don't call him, let him call you. If he doesn't...then he may not be as good a guy as you thought.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Life is made of choices. If this is his choice there isn't much you can do about it. If you try to force yourself back into his life you have disrespected his decision which will piss him off and push him away more. Your best bet is to listen to the ladies and step back and let him figure things out. Sometimes that gives folks time to think more clearly. You may be young but you can learn from this experience. If he comes back, stop the fighting over stupid stuff. If he doesn't come back then learn not to fight with the next guy. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You ever heard the song Unanswered Prayers? I can relate to that song and to you. I used to fight with my ex BF all the time. But I loved him and I wanted him to love me the same way. Honey I would pray every night that he would love me and ask me to marry him. Well it didn't work, we finally broke up and I was shattered. I came out of it and started rebuilding my life and loe and behold along came a friend. A friend who fell in love with me and asked me to marry him. Now 15 years and 3 children later, I am so glad that my prayers didn't go my way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009