Damn Ants!!!!

GRR!!!! Ants have invaded my home!! I thought I had gotten a good start on getting rid of them czu they were onyl in my bathroom, and they were starting to dissappear after I had tried a mix of Borax and sugar, but now they are ALL OVER my kitchen!!! and the stuff i use every year to get rid of them hasnt been at walmart that last 3 times ive been. Guess Ill have to go searching for the right stuff!! Does anyone else have this problem!??

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 12:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• my inlaws have this problem right now. they started in one room now they are all over.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 12:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes. I've had my kitchen sprayed by a company that comes out 2X a year. They had to come out twice and I still have them. They spray in one spot and the ants move to another. Then they sprayed in the new spot and they still figured out another way. I've been finding them further away from my sink now. Of course, I'm not the best housekeeper in the world and I have 4 kid under the age of 7 who constantly drop things. My 1-1/2 year old twins spill cracker crumbs everywhere so I'm sure the ants think my house is paradise.
    cleo1969

Answer by cleo1969 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• lol..i have a 3yo and a 1yo that likes to throw his food down! I usually use the little stakes that u place outside. usually like 6 come in a pack and they work great. they last all summer, so i only have to buy them once a year..but now i jsut have to find them....damn walmart! Im angry with them! i try and clorox my counter a lot...like 5 times today, but theyre still there!!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you can see a place where theyre comming in try putting down cyanne pepper......
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• TERO liquid ant baits. nothing else comes close.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• spray white vinegar where they gather; add orange oil if you have it.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2009