what happens if you have a uti? and what are the signs of it?

10 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you get antibiotics and it goes away i had one at around 10 weeks kinda hard to tell mostly you pee ALOT like every 2-10 minutes but i found out i had it when i went to the hospital for something else and they checked for it but ask your ob about it they should take a urine sample anyways when you go in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I had a uti like 2 weeks ago and I'm 37weeks now. I just had some pain inside my private a little. Usually it burns when u pee and itchy down there but I didn't have that yet. I caught mine early like the next day I felt any pain down there. They also said there was some blood in my urine and I couldn't see it. they gave me I think it was macrobid , something like that and it didn't clear it up all the way so they ended up giving me amoxicillin which worked
    Anonymous