What do the cramps feel like when you're miscarrying

Can it be just on your side? Or is it usually in your lower stomach?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just like period cramps. but then again, that's what early pregnancy feels like too, so it's really hard to tell if it means anything.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• when i miscarried i was 11 weeks, but i had bad cramps like someone was stabbing me with a knife in my lower stomach, and they only lasted for like 5 seconds but would come back like 3 to 5 mins. it was unbearable, i was bleeding horribly bad too. so if your not bleeding i wouldnt worry. and i have also had a pain in my side with this pregnancy, i think you are okay!!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Moderate to heavy cramping low in the abdomen. If you are feeling like you might be miscarrying, you should see a doc. Untill you see one you should put your feet up and try to relax.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• mine started out like period cramps, but both times i went into a labor like contractions that lasted almost two hours. i didnt feel that much pain when i was in labor with my daughter. no one prepares you for that pain or tells you that it is labor
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 9:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I was 5 1/2 weeks when I lost my baby.. And I felt horrible back pain. Other then my back pain it just felt like a very very heavy period.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009