Blood... =T

Im not to sure if the blood is coming from my vaginal area or my butt ( i know TMI) but all day today i have been having bad cramps, and bad diaherra (tmi) ... but i have bright red blood coming from down there when i wipe, and when i wipe my butt nothng, my vagina nothing its like it is in the middle... what do i do?
Im 30 weeks, and have placenta previa...

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 1:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• btw i have felt a lot more pressure down there than usual.. but the baby is moving around
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR GO TO THE ER
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• if i were you i would call my doctor. no matter where its coming out you should never see bright red blood. it could be nothing major but they always told me to call if i had red blood come out of my butt but it was ok if there was a little bit of dry blood.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• roll up some toilet paper and stick it up there, like its gonna cause an infection, cause its not. then try to pee or something again after
    Anonymous