How would you feel if this happened to you!!!!??

So i was at VONS GROCERY STORE today in the bathroom. It was a one person bathroom and i guess i forgot to lock it. I was sitting down peeing and a lady in her 70's (im 24) opened the door on accident. I thought she was going to shut the door and be emberassed, but instead she walked in and started talking to me about how dirty the bathrooms are. She asked me if i shop there all the time, and if i knew about the parade that goes on outsidde of the store every 3 months. I was REALLY weirded out. I got up, washed my hands, and said my daughter was at the meat counter and i had to meet up with her. WTF!!
What would you do? I was weirded out TO THE MAX! I didnt want to be rude lol

I also noticed she kept looking down at my crotch when i was peeing. i dont know if it was bc i was peeing or what...??
waaay to weird of a day! I dont even know what category to put this in lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would seriously be crying in embarassment (sp?). And I would ask her if she likes what she see's.lol. But that's just me I like to be a smart ass sometimes
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Whoa! I have been accidentally walked in on before, but the other person was as embarassed as I, and left quickly! I would have been absolutely dumbfounded!

At least you weren't taking a crap!!!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 1:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OMG!!! I am stunned silent. WOW!
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 2:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hahaha ask her if she wants to come closer and watch :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• She had to be suffering some type of dimensia. Don't worry I don't even think she remembers. But yeah! I am known to just stay quiet and get the hell out of there instead of saying "EXCUSE ME! PLEASE GET OUT"! Poor you..:(
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hahahaha, thatshilarious..but yaa i woulda been sooo embarrased..i probably woulda been laughing tho..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2009