is this right?

My son is 2 and is basically done with potty training but everwhere we go strangers, even family members at gatherings, give me strange looks. He came to me saying potty one day and weve progresses from there. Should I say something?

britney88

Asked by britney88 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Parenting

• What's your question pertaining to? Sounds like you are 1) either bragging or 2) trying to make yourself believe he is potty trained. Frankly, I'm not falling for it. You are trained, he is not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't get what you're asking either. Although I don't get where the anon thinks that your kid isn't potty trained..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• its not that i bragging at all bc it was all my son not me. and he is potty trained. he lets you know if he has to go 1 or 2. Im just asking if i should let people know when they give me dirty looks that it was him or do i ignore it?
    britney88

Answer by britney88 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009