What is the earliest that anyone has had sex after having a baby and the longest?

babygirl9669

Asked by babygirl9669 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of my friends didn't have sex with her hubby from the time she found out she was pregnant until 6 months after her baby was born. For me, I didn't have sex until about a year afterward, but I was single. : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I hate admitting this but I had sex in the hospital bathroom within hours of giving birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Eeeew!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• 1.pp- How di you have sex after having a baby?? theres all that bleeding and leakage and ewwww. lol

2.OP- it will be 30 weeks/6 months or so for me and my dh. Hes deployed, was able to get home a week before the birth and a week after but I was bleeding so much and could barely walk while he was here so no sexy time for him afterwards
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• after my oldest we waited about 5 months. after my youngest we waited about 2 weeks.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• We waited exactly the 6 weeks! Not one day sooner or later, but to the day. LOL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• 2 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• with our first about 4 months with our second 2 days. for whatever reason i barely bleed out at all the first week then i had like a period like bleeding, anyways i know TMI, hey atleast i waited until they released us from the hospital. i am happy to say also that our baby is 4 months old now and i am still NOT prego. i hate those irresponsable woman who do belly to belly cause they have never heard of birth control.
    ArmyWife_MomX2

Answer by ArmyWife_MomX2 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It's been 6 years, 6 months and 6 days since the conception of our child and the last time we had sex. Wow isn't that weird all typed out?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I waited 6 weeks. The only reason I did it after 6 weeks was because my husband was deploying in a few days. I would have waited about two weeks longer, I was still really sore.
    Rachie7987

Answer by Rachie7987 at 5:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009