OK, what is up with these chicks on Bridezilla?

Could they really be such B^&chs or are they instructed to be as evil as possible? They have to know they will be awful ahead of time to call the show, but if they are really this horrible WTH do their fiance's see in them? Today I saw the one with a girl named Valerie and all I heard was "I am so hot, Jesse is so lucky to marry me" and so on. This has got to be a joke right?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi - I saw that exact same one yesterday! That Valerie witch needed a slap in the face. I think the only reason her husband married her was so he could be a part of his children's lives. I have a feeling that she would be vindictive enough to make his life miserable and keep him from having a relationship with his children. Maybe she'll have premature hair loss, or rotten teeth, or grow back extra dark hairy hair on her arms and upper lip, or be recognized by some people who saw her on the show and throw eggs at her...LOL.
    Okay, I feel better now that I left off steam...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i think they are def beeches but I bet they are encouraged to be as awful as possible. I can't stand that show I just feel so bad for their husbands. I spend the whole show yelling at the women for being dumb and telling the men to run..wish they could hear me.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Lol, even my mom who doesn't understand english that well and I don't have subtitles on my TV sits there and asks "I don't understand, why are they so mean and mad all of the time"?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I bet these women are like this all the time. Maybe not as bad because of the cameras, but I bet they are that rude in real life. And then they find the men that will put up with them and be with them. I think sometimes they are so horrible! I hate it when they treat everyone so bad!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2009