Am I depressed?

My dr put me on Zoloft but i dont really feel depressed i just had told her i have no interest in sex, since 06?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Health

• I don't know as I'm not a Dr., but if you're depressed because you have no interest in sex I must be too! My poor husband, but seriously I just don't want to have sex it's nothing against him.
    Good luck! I hope the medication makes you feel better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would get a second opinion. Depression can make you have no sex interest, but thats not the only thing that can. Also, before you every get diagnosed with depression get a complete bloodwork done. sometimes there can be a serious medical condition that goes unnoticed because it had almost all the same symptoms of depression.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Prescribing a medication for depression without therapy is irresponsible.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009