working

im almost 8 weeks pregnant i work as a CNA is this safe i have to help an older lady to and from the bathroom? is this dangerous?

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I work in a hospital as a CNA I worked up to the day I delivered. As long as you are not s high risk you should be fine. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I worked as a cna til we found out I was preeclampsic around 34 weeks and today I have birth to a healthy 9 pound 9 oz baby boy .. I worked as a cna night shift lifting people to get them up everyday my son is healthy no worries just know your limits and don't be afraid to ask 4 help
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 3:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i work alone at nite with an elderly lady no one is here to help and i have to fully lift her which is strenuous im not even 5 foot tall
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009