what do you think when you see a couple and the man is shorter than the woman?

would you or have you ever dated anyone shorter than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think shorter men make up for hieght in many other ways.
    euegene

Answer by euegene at 8:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My man is about an inch shorter then me, i think its wierd, but i love him, not to mention when we first met he was taller then me by two inches.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i'm about 5'6-5'7, hubby is about 5'4. he's still hoping for a growth spurt..
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• me and my hubby are the same height i think he has a half an inch on me!! but it made for a hard wedding cause even though when i see people with height issues i dont think any less about them it dont bother me unless its like a foot or to and the women being taller but i was so self concious about it i didnt wear heels at my wedding so that i wouldnt b taller then him at the alter or n photos and to this day i dont go out with him in heels which sucks!!!! lol!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• im 6 feet..but i refuse to date someone shorter than me..i just cant..which realllllllly sucks..lol, cuz theres this guy i know thats like 5 inches shorter than me, and hes perfect for me!! lol but, i just cant be with someone shorter than me..when i see a couple that way, all i can think is wow!! but wow in a good way, like im glad they are ok with it, cuz i know i wouldnt be.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I always fell in love with shorter men and then they began to suffer from "short shit syndrome" (they feel like they have to act even more macho because they are shorter then you). I then went on to marry the tallest assh%^ on earth! So men are men regardless of height.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm 4'11 3/4" tall or should I say short, lol, my ten year old is almost taller than me!
    So, like, EVERYONE is taller than me...
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't really think anything of it. I don't date men shorter than me, but I'm only 5' 3", so it's not that hard to find someone taller than me. My current guy is 6' even. I love a tall man.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am 5'2" so there are not a lot of guys shorter than I am. I dated 2 that were like 5'5" but I married one that is 6'5". I think that if a man is with a taller woman it shows that he is a confidant man and knows how to handle peer pressure

smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Funny you ask this. I had this same conversation with friends not to long ago. I'm just 5 feet Dh is 6'2. I think when the man is shorter signifiacantly shorter it looks weird. I always feel like he is the weaker one. I know that sounds dumb but I have a friend who is the exact opposite of me and DH she is 6'2 and he is 5'2 UGH. I have a hard time taking to him seriously. (maybe it's just him he is quite annoying) I just alwways feel more secure with a bigger, taller man.
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 8:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2009