Any ideas?

I had my son almost 5 years ago, and lost twins last September at 26 weeks. I have been trying to get pregnant again but my cycle is so messed up that its to hard to tell if Im ovulating. I have what I call a backwards period, I will bleed for 3 or 4 weeks and then stop for one or one and half weeks. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• do a basal body temp and keep a chart when your temp is elevated it usually means your ovulating
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Have sex every other day! Also try not to stress out about not being pregnant...this can effect how your body is working...do something everyday that is relaxing...even if it is just 15 minutes! You need to be calm and happy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2009