which oil can i use for my son's hair?iam living in denmark pls suggest me.

basically iam an indian.when my son was 9 months i came to denmark for job purpose.i brought parachute coconut oil for him when i came here.now it is being to be over and iam not knowing what denmark people apply to hair for their children.so pls can anybody suggest what type of oil can be used to my 12months son?

rohanmom

Asked by rohanmom at 5:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am from Denmark, currently living in Texas. Saw your post and thought I might be able to help you. The brand that I can recommend to you that will be easy for you to find is "Matas babyolie." You find that in the Matas Stores. It can be used for both body and hair, and is used for Cradle cap also, so it's good for the hair. Hopefully this helps. If you need anymore help with anything, feel free to write me a message.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• also apricot oil works well. you can find it in any natural foods store.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009