totally want to try...

just decided (again lol) that i totally just want to have sex with a black guy so that i can have a bi-racial child... i htink they are hella adorable, and irresistable lol.... idk im really weird but still...

im white, my dd is white, im attracted to white guys... (sure some blacks and arabs and mexicans are cute, or even adorable like sayid in LOST) but white guys are my thing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• oh shoot, forgot the question... does that make me a bad person??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If this is what you want to do you should have a relationship. What if this black guy doesnt want to be responsible for a child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What I was trying to say before my mourning coffee was that you are going to get a lot of haters commenting on this question. Unless you are a troll and that is what you are after!

I will say this...my son is half-black and he is seriously the cutest baby in the entire world. his soft curly hair stick straight up and his skin is perfect!
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There is nothing wrong w/ ur thoughts on wanting a bi racial baby but dont just have sex w/ a black guy b/c hes black have a relationship dont just use someone as a sperm donor.

I believe this question may have been more suited for the "Relationships" area rather then "General Parenting". Next time please move questions such as that to the appropriate spot.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• badThis is probably the saddest thing that I have come across on Cafe Mom to date.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• So you want to use a man to have a baby with certain physical characteristics...I agree very sad, and you also don't sound responsible at all. How will you care for the baby? Financially support the baby? Another mess waiting to happen....  You don't say anything about finding love, and the right man, you seem to want DNA only. 

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• And what if YOUR biracial child isn't so 'hella adorable, and irresistable' ? But, I'm sure you aren't the only woman to want a child with someone based on their physical attributes. It is sad. And it's sad that you put this post here, in General Parenting.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think it is more important to have a lasting relationship with someone who will be part of yours and your child's life and love you, then what your kids look like!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• WHAT!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you dont have to have sex with a black guy to get a biracial child, just go to a sperm bank.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009