How can I get my daughter to start sleeping longer?

She's almost 7 months old and up until recently, she would sleep through the night. At least 8 hours, waking up a couple of times for a bottle. But now she will only sleep about 2 hours at a time. Then she wakes up and wants to play for a couple of hours, then she'll sleep for another 2! I don't know what to do!!!! It's like she just wants to nap, and it is wearing me out!

tjmedrano

Asked by tjmedrano at 7:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its a phase some kids go through. If shes teething that could be whats waking her up, but instead of her being fussy she could just want to do something to distract her from her gums hurting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Make sure she eats good before bedtime. My son did the same thing so at night I'd feed him a jar of sweet potatoes (his favorite) and a bottle and poof, slept like, well, a baby. :D
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If she was waking a couple of times in the night for a bottle, she was not sleeping through the night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2009