Anyone else sick of the.....

If u live in Maine or New Hampshire area are you as sick of the rain as I am!? My 18 mo DD is miserable being stuck inside plus the cars broke right now so we are stuck here, today is very cold too so playing outside most likely will not happen :( I just want warm sunny days so we can play outside!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 7:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am also in MA and it looks like Thursday we will finally see some kind of sun and warm weather. This sucks. We still go out for a little bit. If the rain stops for 10 mins we are out just running off some of my sons energy. I can not take this any more. WE WANT THE BEACH!!! BTW MA mommies if you are looking for a really safe fun beach there is a great one down here in Somerset. No waves, now undertow, no rocks..... PM me if you are interested.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 8:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would love to have some rain. I live in Texas, and we haven't had rain in a month or so here. And 98 degrees every day for the last 2 weeks. We are also stuck in the house because it is too hot to go out.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I need a little of ur sun and u need a little of my rain! Too bad we couldnt swap some of it huh!?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OMigod! I am in Mass and its nothing but rain. I am wearing a freakin sweatshirt in JUNE! my kids are miserable, my tomatoes are never going to have fruit and I am sick of gloom!
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i am in mass also.whats up with that. i am watching the news right now and i dont see anything good.kids get out on tuesday.the end of the week is sapposed to be nice we will see???
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Glad to hear I am not the only one going stir crazy here. My DD & I r in sweatshirts, sweat pants, socks, etc. We have had so much rain & I dont know what to do anymore! I feel like a bad mom b/c sitting on the floor reading & playing for 10 hrs a day makes me go nuts (although I do spend a great time playing/reading w/ her but 10 hrs c'mon!) so my DD winds up in front of the tv for more time then I'd like while I clean up the house. Now that we have had so much rain the house is spotless & I have nothing more to clean! AAAAAHHHHHH
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm in CT and we've had the rain also. It doesn't help me that we just got back from a vacation to the Cape and it was over cast and rainy the whole time! Some beach get away!

My friend said the Farmer's Almanac predicts rain until October and then nothing but snow. Sounds about right!

I think the sun is going to come out at the end of the week though...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I wish i had rain!! Its so hot here im going insane! its hard to sleep at night because im sweating like a pig! so grose!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• NW Ohio here, we had a miserable wet cold spring. It is just now turning the corner with sun and heat. I hope it stays that way for awhile.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm originally from ME and my family live in ME and NH so I keep track of the weather and news up there. I have noticed all the rainy days up there, but our hard rain and thunder storms have been worse down here in VA. Our rains have been neverending, too, with only a break in the clouds now and then before it starts up again. The humidity is so high I can't even breathe out there! It makes our 90 degree days feel like over 100 degrees. I wish I could move back 'home' to ME, rain and all. :)
    It will end sometime. I'm sorry it's boring in the meantime, though. {{Hugs}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009