advice?

okay so i just recently quit taking my birth control patches.. [if that helps with any of this] and around the 10th thats also when i had my my last day of my period then around the 24th i had 3 days of light bleeding and cramping, then on the 4th i woke up to some blood but it was only light for that day and i did not cramp at all. i believe that should have been my period, but im not sure..? note: ive also been having unprotected sex.. i tested 7th and again on the 17th both came back negative. now its the 22nd and still no period... also I feel very wet alot of the time but it is always just discharge. I have NO infections. but very confused?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 8:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You would need to wait till the first week in July to test. IF your periods are regular and 28 days from start day to start day you should be having sex on days 12-16! Do not think there is anything wrong with you because it does not happen the first time around! There are a lot of fertile women and it takes months to conceive! Good luck, and remember trying too hard may be hindering you, the stress of trying to get pregnant is what prevents it most of the time! GOOD LUCK
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2009