Took a test today...line was VERY faint...period is due tomorrow, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it was pos, its very likely your pg, congrats, if your still not sure wait two day and test again
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 8:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• A faint line is a line....CONGRATS your having a BABY!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My first was a SUPER faint line. Congrats!
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 9:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think I'll wait two days and test again,.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• wait a few more days or get some blood work done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If the line was colored (blue or pink depending on the test) then you are pregnant. If the line had no color, also called a ghost line, then it was just an evaporation line.

When I was pregnant with my second, my period wasn't due for 5 days but I could smell EVERYTHING. I took a hpt and thought it was negative and threw it in the trash. As I dropped it, the test window hit the light just right and I saw a super faint line. I did a ton of internet research about evaporation lines and discovered what I just shared with you...a faint colored line is a positive, but a faint colorless line is a negative.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• any visible line is a positive.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If AF doesn't come tomorrow, go get one of those "Pregnant" "Not Pregnant" tests. I drove my self batty with the 2 pink line type.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Did you not read the insert? You're pregnant. ConGRABulations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sounds like it to me. congrats! if you still arent sure you can take one of them digital ones today i am sure!
    06-07mom

Answer by 06-07mom at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009