Question about Ankylosing Spondylitis

My husband is 35 and was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis (It is a form of arthritis that causes the spine to fuse) 3 years ago and has been on treatment he is currently using Panamor 75 and his treatment medication and has to use it three times daily,he has stomach problems and in constant pain.Does any of you ladies have advice on natural products or homemade products I can give him,the thing is he drinks allot of tablets if it is not for one thing then for another,,,any advice would be appreciated.

P.S. I have Googled (The Disease) as it is referred to,and just wanted opinions and advice from you ladies

Mandyp04

Asked by Mandyp04 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Health

• turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory. you can find it in the vitamin section at walmart for just a few dollars. it works pretty well for me.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009