Last night, we had a bad fight...

My DH is trying to tell me I yell at the kids too much. Which he is right. I yell for spilled milk, messy bedroom, boys bickering, blow your nose, clean up the yard after playing outside, wash your hands. At times, I feel like if I don't yell, they won't do it!
So last evening when we got home from familys house. I did laundry, dishes, gave both boys baths, fed baby, changed baby, put baby to bed, fed boys and DH again, cleaned boys room, & got stuff ready for school today! All while my DH lounged on the couch watching baseball! Yes it was Father's day, but a little help would have been nice!
Then, finally get to sit on the couch...the boys wake up the baby! I kinda freaked out & yelled at him. He tells me he can't take me anymore. He said he doesn't want me! After awhile I did apologize. He kinda accepted it. But I still feel like he is sick of me. What should I do? How can I stop yelling at my boys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• He can't take you anymore? You have three kids, you are going to be cranky and yell. Tell him if he wants you to change then he needs to start helping out, it sounds like you need a break every once in a while. I hope he didn't mean what he said to you, that's really hurtful. Maybe you can try some anxiety meds or something but it sounds like you just have too much on your plate!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If that is his only really for not wanting you anymore, let him go then. He is being childish and we all yell at our kids and I don't care what anyone says, just tone in down.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009