Thos who were pregnant in the summer.. (due in july, aug, september).. how bad was it??

I'm thinking about the next baby and what season I would like to have it in.. I was thinking around August but I've heard summer babies the mommas are miserable.. is this true? I mean obviously I know its hot (im miserable when its hot period) but just looking for personal experience. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hey! Im pregnant right now, due in September...and I live in Louisiana so it is already in the 100's here...It hasnt been too bad so far! Its nice that i can wear little sundresses, or shorts, and i dont have to be covered up all the time since its not winter! I just make sure to carry water with me everywhere I go, and I know my limitations! I mean, your gonna be hot no matter what, but pregnancy does make you a bit more miserable than normal, but i think thats anytime of the year! lol. Oh and being able to swim and bounce around in the pool is great! It makes me feel so weightless, so i love it! Also, you have all those months in the winter that you can use to lose all of the excess weight! So when summertime hits next year, you'll beready to go =)
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think being pregnant during the hot Summer will be tough on anyone whether or not they are due in the Summer. I'm almost at month #4, i'm due in December and with the tiredness, indigestion, and the hot summer heat i'm going to be very miserable. With my only other child, who is now 5, I became pregnant in Sept and had him in June so I didn't have to endure the summertime.....now i'm already miserable from it, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I had my youngest daughter in August and let me tell you OMG i felt so moody cause it was very hot. All i wanted to do is be in the room with air conditioner blowing at full blast right on my face. And then the pregnancy hormones makes u even hotter so i really didnt like it but stacy is right..... u get to wear the pretty dressed and that makes u cooler. i guess everybody is differnet. But i dont like it.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 2:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I was like 7 months pregnant in an August which was 90 plus degrees everyday and HUMID with my first baby. It was AWFUL . I was so uncomfortable. Ugh it was just terrible! I had my son in april and this baby is due in Jan. So its much better!
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It was really bad for me i live in TN. I had my yougest in sept. SO hot.
    littlemommy81

Answer by littlemommy81 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I had my son in September, and the summer was terrible. The heat, humidity, and plus hardly being able to walk was just ugh. I think the heat made me super tired too cuz all I wanted to do was mainly sleep cuz I was so drained.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 1:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2009