Would it be wrong?

So im fairly young (20s) and im a single mother to two children. As we all know, after having children our "girls" arent what they used to be, ESPECIALLY mine and i'm very very insecure about them.. I feel like I cant wear certain clothes, or even go to the pool anymore. I feel like it's really holding me back. My 53 year old mother has better breasts than me!

So, Would it be wrong to use the money I would be getting back next year for my tax return to spend on a breast augmentation as long as I can still pay the bills and feed the kids??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go for it. My mom did it as long as you are able to take care of what you need to take care of then why not?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• as long as your kids have what they need, go for it. it's your body & if that will make you feel better about yourself, get it done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Im getting my boobs done after i have one more child!! mine give me back problems though! if it will make you happy and help your confidence GO FOR IT!!!....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• JMO,,It's all about needs and wants..You want perky breasts..You do not need perky breasts..You should start thinking of need not want right now..You and your kids might NEED that money in the future ..Put in in the Bank..For emergencies/the future..Go buy some really good bras..Like the rest of us do,,who have saggy breasts..JMO

JMO.Remember eventually every thing sags. Now or later. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• OP here, Thanks, ladies! I really appreciate it. Im just one of those people who didnt have a lot while growing up and still to this day I dont do much for myself.. It would definitely help my self confidence to have these babies fixed, haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• louise, i appreciate your opinion, but to me its much more than just a want. i feel like this is a need in order to move on with my life and to be able to get over my insecurities. sometimes i dont even want to go out in public because im so down about it.

just because im single does not mean im poor. im able to pay my bills, i will be owning my first home in the fall, i own a car, etc.. if i go by your logic, maybe i should skip out on buying toilet paper, deodorant, shampoo, razors, etc? i really dont NEED those after all, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh i want to add that im accepting of ALL opinions, and was not shooting down louise's opinion one bit. im just clarifying that its much more than just a want to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think that so long as you've got everything taken care of then go for it. I wish I could, 3 kids and my breasts sit and flap like pancakes on my chest. Only thing that plumps these babies up anymore is being engorged, lol.
    But seriously if it's something that you can financially do and have someone to help you with your kids (I imagine there's a bit of uncomfortable recovery ahead of you) then yeah new boobs!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• As long as your bill are paid and your kids have all they need, go for it. It's your money, why let other people tell you how to spend it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2009